Saturday, May 21, 2016

Anything else?
By Michael Johannes Erick Erwin Paul “Ariesstotle ““zero up” Kindt


For this journal I would l like to clear some stuff up.

 First of all, sorry I said anti-feminist poem. I was kind in the moment and got out of line. I was thinking of a kind of slam poem I would want to do contrasting the feminist and anti-feminist movements and I didn’t express myself well so I am sorry.

I see myself as an anti-feminist because I believe in the equality of men and women or any other sex that people identify themselves with. I believe feminist isn’t really about any of that and I believe feminist movement is about spreading false rumors and harmful myths. And if anything the feminist movement is about the superiority of women over men, which I obviously do not believe in. So that is why I am anti-feminist so pretty much I am anti-feminist because I believe the feminist movement is operating under the false belief system.

Second of all I think some of my journal entry are incomplete, but I am going to leave them incomplete since I have to record them as dictate them to my mom. So for now the first draft, no matter how rough they may be, will just have to be the final draft.

Third off when I came in here I thought I was going to be able to tell more stories. I wasn’t able to tell more stories so yah.

Fourthly I think is it kind of weird how the part of doing poem video I am most interested in is using Microsoft paint and animation program to make a video.


Any way that is all I had to say.     

No comments:

Post a Comment