Saturday, May 21, 2016

Nostalgia

I am just sitting here trying to recall thing I really can’t remember…

I remember in high school I had a lot of aids stating with a really terrible one.

I also remember swim team and gym were a pain and while I was in gym the only think of the whole time is how much I wanted to play D&D dungeons and dragons.

Also remember signing up for D&D and animi club. I also remember the 1st campaign I did in D&D it was fun. I remember we had members in the group and we had to steal the money from an alien and I was able to steal the money not with baron but with pure wit. My mom was there. My mom has been there with me throughout high school once we find out how bad my 1st aid was.

I also remember some of my teachers being really good like Mr. Nelson. I also remember taking reading and how frustrating it was and how she was trying to get me to read fast before I had a good idea of how to read in the first place.

I also remember how I got to know a lot of books before I could even read. I remember how good “Speak” and “The Alchemist” were, how boring “How to Kill a Mocking Bird” was. I also remember taking interest in “Monster” and how in my reading class she made us read a book called “Tiger” which was about a true story, the problem was I could not tell which character was which and who was talking at which time. All I can say is it was really terrible.


But in the end I really do not have a very strong opinion of high school in general. For most of the time my experience was pretty neutral. I mean I had some pretty boring classes but I never found a personal problem with the school or the classes. I never formed a strong bond with the school because forming a strong bond would be pointless. Arbitrary I shouldn’t form a strong bond. 

No comments:

Post a Comment