Friday, May 13, 2016

The Big Reveal

Hello


It is me Michael, Michael Ariesstotle Kindt. I am many things, there are many interesting things about me. But one of them is I cannot read or write and because I can’t read or write I have to record myself saying the things I want to be in the blog and then my mom has to listen to it so she can write it down. I often times come up with it as I am recording it so my mom has to make some editorial notations as she is transcribing. That doesn’t make it less real. It just means somebody else has taken my words and then type them out and then worked with me to refine them to have the things I want so that I can post them. There are other things I can say but I am not very concerned about telling you other thing now, because I think it would be in a very complicated way that I say it so I will just let my blog speak to who I am.  

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, I like this. Keep telling your truth Michael.

    ReplyDelete